We are looking to hire someone to join our small team as we continue to grow as a store and a community.
We are initially looking for someone who will be flexible and able to work up to 15 hours per week between 12pm and 10pm on weekdays and 10am and 6pm on weekends.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
– Serving customers and making them feel welcome,
– Running events,
– Keeping the shop clean and tidy,
– Preparing food and drinks;
We would like you to have the following skills:
– A great knowledge of card games/board games/miniatures games and/or role-playing games
– Confident and clear communication skills
– A passion for excellent customer service
– A desire to learn and develop your knowledge
– Flexible availability – including evenings, weekends and holidays.
It would be great if you have:
– Retail experience
– Experience of organising events
– Food hygiene certificate
Fire and Dice games will support you in developing relevant knowledge and skills, provide you with a uniform and staff discount.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to Fireanddicegames@outlook.com with the subject “Store assistant – part time”. Your CV will demonstrate to us your past experience however we are more interested in your covering email which should explain why we should interview you.
This job is to commence after the COVID-19 lockdown is lifted.
We are expecting a high number of applicants and thus we will only contact you to invite you to interview.
Thank you for applying.